Everybody Edits JD crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, you have reached the website of JD crew. You can read about joining in the forum, and if you wish to join, click the register button.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EE JD crew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXMGShero555Xx
Admin
xXMGShero555Xx

EE JD crew Empty
PostSubject: EE JD crew   EE JD crew EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:54 am

[left]
Hello everybody it's me, the leader of JD crew. I am here to explain why I have this crew Question and what you can do to be in it. Okay, I made this crew because I wanted to have something new, like in the internet phenomenon. So I said to myself one day, "You know I really want to make a crew on Everybody Edits!" So, I went to this site(Forumotion.com) and I made this. Now there are many things JD crew can accomplish IF we work together. However if you join this crew and you are a troller(spammer) you will be banned from this site and removed from the member list. So, if you join, make sure to be the best sport you can be. lol!

Thanx,

xXMGShero555Xx
Back to top Go down
https://eejdcrew.board-directory.net
Playingeditor

EE JD crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: EE JD crew   EE JD crew EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:24 pm

xXMGShero555Xx wrote:
[left]
Hello everybody it's me, the leader of JD crew. I am here to explain why I have this crew Question and what you can do to be in it. Okay, I made this crew because I wanted to have something new, like in the internet phenomenon. So I said to myself one day, "You know I really want to make a crew on Everybody Edits!" So, I went to this site(Forumotion.com) and I made this. Now there are many things JD crew can accomplish IF we work together. However if you join this crew and you are a troller(spammer) you will be banned from this site and removed from the member list. So, if you join, make sure to be the best sport you can be. lol!

Thanx,

xXMGShero555Xx

Hi i want do join your crew but what i need to do
Back to top Go down

EE JD crew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everybody Edits JD crew :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: